Decimator MD-HX (HDMI / SDI Cross)
- Per day32
- Per week96
* Hire prices subject to a 5% settlement discount for payment within the agreed period. T&C's apply.
The Decimator Design MD-HX Miniature HDMI/SDI cross converter combines capabilities usually reserved for a computer controlled converter. It is a compact independent device, deploying the exact same cross converter used in Decimator’s larger MD-DUCC – which has a proven track record of success.
The MD-HX delivers both an HDMI and a 3G-SDI input and has the capacity to cross convert either signal to the other. In addition, it features a built-in scaler and frame rate converter as well, allowing you to convert the input signal to your required output standard.
- Supports both 3G level A and B on the input and output. Allowing conversion between A and B.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler.
- Combines several converters for the price of one (e.g. SDI to HDMI, HDMI to SDI, Down Up Cross Converter, etc.)
- Robust Aluminium Case with easy to use LCD and button control system.
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- Includes the same Down Up Cross Converter from the multi-award winning MD-DUCC, allowing either the HDMI or SDI input to be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
|Max Resolution||1,920 x 1,080|
To hire call 01733 371 250